My love affair with chocolate come’s and goes, but it never really disappears if I come across something new to try.
So while I’m on the topic of basic everyone knows about – though isn’t particularly that crash hot for you – the good old Nutella. It’s served me well at times, I’ve been know to eat it race morning on toast, but I’ve also learn at lot more since them.
I thought I would share a concoction/version of mine that still satisfies me just as well, if not better, at least you don’t need as much of it. I’m always reading the back of food labels now and looking for products that contain only the natural and necessary ingredients, which is often pretty hard to find. So at the least, this always prompts me to trying to make my own (well at least experiment) with the more nutritious version So here goes this delicious spread:
- 350 grams ground Roasted hazelnuts
- 5 table spoons Agave syrup
- 5 heaped tables spoons Cocoa powder
- 200ml Coconut oil (or Coco butter depending on which climate you live;)
- Vanilla pod, scraped & seeds removed.