Love swimming, but hate Chlorine?!
I typically haven’t been a fan of putting oil on my face, mostly because that more than anything I just feel like I would want to wash it straight off, typically the way I feel straight after a massage. Though a friends Mum recommended it after I mentioned that I still felt like my face would crack even after I moisturised from getting out of the pool. Like everything and everyone we have different skin types and there are so many oils. The best one I have discovered is by Jurlique – Skin Balancing Face Oil and I have to say I have found my cure. Not a hint of greasy skin, only soft, supple and hydrated.
Here are the ingredients and benefits as listed on their website:
- Luxurious, lightweight facial treatment to use day or night to keep skin hydrated.
- Softens the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles and improves skin’s elasticity.
- Helps guard against moisture loss.
- Evening Primrose Oil, Macadamia Seed Oil and Marshmallow intensely hydrate and soften skin, improving its overall condition.
- Rose Hip Oil and Safflower Oil work in tandem to soften fine lines & wrinkles and improve skin’s firmness.
- Shea Butter, Avocado Oil and Jojoba Oil provide emolliency and give skin a smoother, healthier appearance.
Sounds like I should have discovered this earlier:) BESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswy Let me know what you think of this product or any others you would recommend trying as well.